The Tru-dee V is a 48 foot Randell Bermagui charter boat.
The largest sports fishing charter vessel on the south coast of NSW, Australia
Fully restored in 1999 she has undergone continuous upgrades.
New electronics in 2012
New propulsion systems and engines 2013
Tru-Dee V is in NSW waterways 2C survey for 14 passengers.
The boat is available from Bermagui for day trips, multi day charters to Batemans Bay, Ulladulla, Jervis Bay or Eden/Merimbula are also available.
Tru-dee V fishfinding equipment
- southern stroke game chair
- maxi outriggers
- the latest model furuno FCV 1150 2Kw sounder
- Airmar adjustable frequency transducer – no interference from other boats
- Furuno Navnet 12″ plotter
- 24 mile radar
- auto pilot
- 200 litre live bait tank
- twin tuna tubes.
- twin bridge teasers
Inside the cabin
- 240V power from genset and inverter
- galley with microwave
- 22″ flatscreen LCD TV/DVD/video player
- bluetooth stereo – play your own music
- private toilet and shower
- Island berth double bed and twin bunks
- 5 130lb chair rods with shimano tiagra and penn 130 reels
- 4 80 lb chair rods with shimano tiagra 80W reels
- 6 50 lb standup rods with matching shimano tiagra 50 and 50W reels
- 4 30 lb standup rods with matching shimano tiagra 30 reels
- 3 heavy duty spin rods with daiwa Z6500 expedition and shimano stella 20000 spinning reels